Who is it for?
- Splitboarders as of 75 Kg (superlight weight Board) and upwards
- Shoesize 43+
- Splitboarders looking for an ultra-light Board. 166cm = 3161 gr. only!
- Backcountry touring & Freeride & on normal slopes!
- The massive camber of the Thunderbolt and the low weight gives great uphill performance and edgecontrol on the ascent as well as on the descent. If you like traditional Camber and have the power in your feet to get the juice out of it. You have a confident partner for all your missions.
- The more hiking orientated and fast riders will have a lot of fun with this stiffer tuned splitboard.
- Length: 166 cm
- Weight Board without bindings: 166cm = 3161 gr.
- Waist Width 263 cm (Mid-wide/ Wide)
- Effective Edge 1240 mm
- Radius 13 m
- Stiff carbon Board
- Standard camber
- Sintered Base – super fast
Details Bindings 2017 SPARK ARC black
- Super light weight
- Integrated heel risers. Quick snap (no pin/ cable)
- Metal pucks (easy mounting and more durable than plastic)
Detail 2017 SPARK High Traction Skins by G3
- Mounting clips front and tail
- Super grip on all terrain
- Good glue
- Board complete with clips & hooks. Base is factory waxed ready to rock.
- 2017 SPARK ARC Binding with integrated heel risers
- 2017 SPARK Touring brackets
- 2017 SPARK High Traction Skins by G3
- 2017 SPARK metal Pucks
- We equip the board with all neccessary items so it is ready to go!
- We can assemble for free – but only if you ask us in the order notes in the check-out. Write if you are regular (left foot front) or if you are goofy (right foo front). We install and trimm your skins 2 mm free from the edge.
Tell me more
With this brand new lightweight Koroyd Hybrid Core splitboard you will find yourself climbing some of the biggest peaks and backcountry lines you have ever imagined, with enough energy left over to go back up for more. The Koroyd Hybrid Core combined with the Diamond Laminates makes this one of the lightest splitboards on the mountain, while the new Lowrider Camber delivers the durability and stability you expect from a standard snowboard. No more excuses – splitboarding just got lighter.
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- EXCLUSIVE KOROYDTM CORE: ultra lightweight KOROYDTM material, for maximum precision and unrivaled response
- DIAMOND LAMINATES: a full layer of carbon fiber fo maximum pop and minimum weight
- SINTERED SPEED FORMULA II BASE: speed freaks only – our exclusive nanotech wax infused formula – no drag, don’t lag, nothing’s faster
- NEW! LOWRIDER CAMBER: Mellow positive camber curve for the perfect blend of flex, pop and control
- VOILÈ COMPATIBLE INSERT PATTERN: 6×2 insert pattern compatible with the majority of mounting systems on the market.
- TIP AND TAIL LOCKS: high-strength composite and stainless steel hardware. Removable for board tune up.
- T7075 ALUMINUM HOOKS: lightweight, reliable and catch-free design without moving parts.
- CAMBER: LOWRIDERNitro Thunderbolt Split Tech and Features
(Standard Camber but a bit smoother)
SHAPE: DIRECTIONAL SPLITBOARD
Spark Alpinist High Traction Splitboard Skins (made by G3)
This High Traction version of our flagship Alpinist fabric offers exceptional traction that’s especially well-suited for splitboard travel. Odds are you’ve been eyeing up those steep backcountry yo-yo lines more often than a flat 10 day traverse, so we’ve made skins to get you to the next peak without the slip ‘n slop.
Our High Traction skins can increase traction by 10-20% on steep, hard pack surfaces, depending on snow conditions. Now you can focus on dropping in, not catching up.
SPARK R&D T1 ARC SPLITBOARD BINDINGS 2017
Spark R&D is having their ten year anniversary this year and they are bringing the Arc back for their 2nd tour as part of the celebration. Which is a good call, considering it was the most popular splitboard binding on the market last year. One of the major breakthroughs this company has come up with is the T1, or Tesla system. The T1 system features One Climbing Wire, T1 Heel Rest, Snap Ramps & Side-Lock Touring Brackets, Puck Compatibility, and Ibex Crampons. This streamline system is the future of splitboard technology and you’ll have it all at the tips of your . . . uhhh . . .toes. The Rip ‘N’ Flip Highback featured in this model is 30% lighter than their classic highbacks. It’s also a more flexi version so you don’t feel as restricted in your movement. The baseplates are CNC machined and have as many feasible weight cuts as possible. Spark R&D bindings are designed to work with all puck compatible splitboard models. Plan your next multi-day tour or snow-inspired overnighter with the 2016-2017 T1 Arc bindings.