Who is it for?
- Splitboarders as of 75 Kg and upwards
- Shoesize 43-48
- All terrain (medium flex)
- Backcountry touring & Freeride
- Length: 165 cm
- Weight Board without bindings: 165cm = 3390 gr.
- Waist Width 260 m (Mid-wide)
- Effective Edge 1130 mm
- Radius 10/ 8 / 10 m
Details Bindings 2017 SPARK ARC black
- Super light weight
- Integrated heel risers. Quick snap (no pin/ cable)
- Metal pucks (easy mounting and more durable than plastic)
Detail 2017 SPARK High Traction Skins by G3
- Mounting clips front and tail
- Super grip on all terrain
- Good glue
- Board complete with clips & hooks. Base is factory waxed ready to rock.
- 2017 SPARK ARC Binding with integrated heel risers
- 2017 SPARK Touring brackets
- 2017 SPARK High Traction Skins by G3
- 2017 SPARK metal Pucks
- We equip the board with all neccessary items so it is ready to go!
- We can assemble for free – but only if you ask us in the order notes in the check-out. Write if you are regular (left foot front) or if you are goofy (right foo front). We install and trimm your skins 2 mm free from the edge.
Tell me more
Leave the crowds at the resort behind and find your own line in the backcountry with the Nitro Nomad Splitboard. With a Voile-compatible insert pattern and included hooks, the Nomad will get you well on your way to exploring the mountains beyond the resort, and it comes at a price that rivals most park boards. The Flatout Rocker profile is flat with early-rise tips for a catch-free ride in powder that still packs plenty of pop and stability.
Using tip-to tail poplar wood in the Powercore core, this board provides lightweight strength paired with a flexible, responsive feel. It’s also equipped with Nitro’s new Power Pods, which extend the width of the board under the bindings to eliminate toe drag and create additional contact points for better edge hold on icy patches. Bi-Lite laminates keep the flex smooth for consistent carves while maintaining enough stiffness to let you point it down steeps. And it’s finished off with a durable FH extruded base that’s easy to repair if you ding it up on hidden rocks.
- Directional, medium-flexing split for touring at an affordable price
- Hybrid flat camber profile allows easy turning and a floaty feel
- Poplar wood core is super light, strong, and responsive
Biax fiberglass makes for a dependable, lively performance
- Power Pods eliminate drag and offer better edgehold
- Extruded base is easily maintained after a day of abuse
- Included tip and tail clips get you on your way faster
Spark Alpinist High Traction Splitboard Skins (made by G3)
This High Traction version of our flagship Alpinist fabric offers exceptional traction that’s especially well-suited for splitboard travel. Odds are you’ve been eyeing up those steep backcountry yo-yo lines more often than a flat 10 day traverse, so we’ve made skins to get you to the next peak without the slip ‘n slop.
Our High Traction skins can increase traction by 10-20% on steep, hard pack surfaces, depending on snow conditions. Now you can focus on dropping in, not catching up.
SPARK R&D T1 ARC SPLITBOARD BINDINGS 2017
Spark R&D is having their ten year anniversary this year and they are bringing the Arc back for their 2nd tour as part of the celebration. Which is a good call, considering it was the most popular splitboard binding on the market last year. One of the major breakthroughs this company has come up with is the T1, or Tesla system. The T1 system features One Climbing Wire, T1 Heel Rest, Snap Ramps & Side-Lock Touring Brackets, Puck Compatibility, and Ibex Crampons. This streamline system is the future of splitboard technology and you’ll have it all at the tips of your . . . uhhh . . .toes. The Rip ‘N’ Flip Highback featured in this model is 30% lighter than their classic highbacks. It’s also a more flexi version so you don’t feel as restricted in your movement. The baseplates are CNC machined and have as many feasible weight cuts as possible. Spark R&D bindings are designed to work with all puck compatible splitboard models. Plan your next multi-day tour or snow-inspired overnighter with the 2016-2017 T1 Arc bindings.