Who is it for?
- Splitboarders as of 75 Kg and upwards
- All terrain (medium flex)
- Backcountry touring & Freeride
- Length: 165 cm
- Weight Board without bindings: 165cm = 3390 gr.
- Waist Width 260 m (Mid-wide)
- Effective Edge 1130 mm
- Radius 10/ 8 / 10 m
What´s included?: Board complete with clips & hooks. Base is factory waxed ready to rock.
Tell me more
Leave the crowds at the resort behind and find your own line in the backcountry with the Nitro Nomad Splitboard. With a Voile-compatible insert pattern and included hooks, the Nomad will get you well on your way to exploring the mountains beyond the resort, and it comes at a price that rivals most park boards. The Flatout Rocker profile is flat with early-rise tips for a catch-free ride in powder that still packs plenty of pop and stability.
Using tip-to tail poplar wood in the Powercore core, this board provides lightweight strength paired with a flexible, responsive feel. It’s also equipped with Nitro’s new Power Pods, which extend the width of the board under the bindings to eliminate toe drag and create additional contact points for better edge hold on icy patches. Bi-Lite laminates keep the flex smooth for consistent carves while maintaining enough stiffness to let you point it down steeps. And it’s finished off with a durable FH extruded base that’s easy to repair if you ding it up on hidden rocks.
- Directional, medium-flexing split for touring at an affordable price
- Hybrid flat camber profile allows easy turning and a floaty feel
- Poplar wood core is super light, strong, and responsive
Biax fiberglass makes for a dependable, lively performance
- Power Pods eliminate drag and offer better edgehold
- Extruded base is easily maintained after a day of abuse
- Included tip and tail clips get you on your way faster