What´s included?: Binding + screws
Who is it for?
- QUICKEST TO THE PARK SCENE
- extremely light bindings
- Like your favorite pair of skate shoes, the Howl offers user friendly versatility, durability, and a refined style unlike any other wakeboard boot. An entirely new V Fly tightening system allows for quick and easy boot entry. Strategically placed D rings on the lower straps control foot movement while the upper straps maintain ankle support – all with a single tug. A durable Dupont special nylon glass mixture gives the Smart Toof binding chassis unmatched rigidity and structural integrity. The moldable EVA Flight Foam liner offer anatomically contoured footbeds, molded liner tongues, and large J bars. The Howl has a softer flexing upper that makes the boot as comfy as it looks .
- The Howl is made with a lower profile cuff for increased flexibility in the upper ankle. We created an easier boot entry technology called V Fly which provides enough foot security for Randall Harris to give it the nod of approval.
- We also sell this boot a lot to KITESURFERS. Super comfortable, standard M6 screws and standard pattern – fits any kiteboard
- What screw size fits Humanoid binding inserts? We use the industry standard : M6 screws
- Color: Black snake-skin pattern
- Sizes in the webshop:
- 8-9= 41-42
- 9-10= 42-43
- 10-11= 43-44
- 11-12= 44-46
- Need another size? : call us for availability
- SMART TOOF TECHNOLOGY
- Smart Toof Tech is the foundation of our unified boot upper & bottomless binding chassis design. We simplified chassis stance adjustments by angling the binding teeth vertically to completely eliminate loose screw binding wobbles associated with everyday riding. This patent pendiing tech is the most simple & secure boot to board mounting system today.
- FLIGHT FOAMAll the comforts you need while taking flight without any of the excess baggage. Flight Foam is our secret for producing some of the lightest EVA moldable liners on the market. Flight Foam features anatomically contoured footbeds, molded liner tongues, and J bars for snug ankle support where you need it. Those barnacle ridden feet of yours will be flying first class.
- I.L.L. CLOSUREThree separate locations of adjustable boot tension maximizes your preference of feet stability. Upper and lower springless lace locks keep your customized fit maintained during riding and an optional upper Velcro strap keep things quick, clean, and add support in the upper collar.
- SWAMP FOOT DRAINAGEWater logged boots can feel like cement shoes and wear you down quickly. 20+ footbed holes located in the toe, heel, and directly underfoot quickly drain water and aid in boot moisture & temperature control. We wouldn’t let your feet smell like hot garbage. Your significant other will thank us.
- CRASH PANELSWhen you’re putting down the landing gear Crash Panels help minimize common areas of aches, pains, and pinches from wakeboarding. Our elastic heel panel and molded tongue panels stretch at common points of hyper flexion to help with tweaks and making big airs easier on the feet.
- BOTTOMLESS BELLY & Z BAR CHASSISAssembled from our own mixture of Dupont® nylon & glass, our rigid Z-bar across the middle of each baseless binding chassis eliminates boot lift and torsional twisting. You’ll find it will create more leverage from your toes and ankles for drastically improved board response.